During this very uncertain period, we thought it worthwhile to outline the steps we have taken to minimise the impact of the Coronavirus.
As a family business, the health and wellbeing of our clients and employees are our top priority and we are all committed to uphold the Government (including the WHO and CDC) guidelines, strategy and initiatives related to them. As a result, we have taken additional measures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous.
Fitting Staff and Delivery Drivers
- We have informed every staff member, whether it be office based, warehouse, delivery or in clients homes, to be aware of warning signs of Covid-19 and self-monitor with thermometers and to self-isolate as necessary.
- We have increased the frequency that our Staff are cleaning their vehicles. They will be wiping down their steering wheels, indicators, door handles and gear sticks before and after clients visits, using hospital-grade anti-bacterial wipes and sanitizers.
- We have asked Fitting Staff and Delivery Drivers to adhere to the personal space advice when communicating with clients and delivering products.
- We ask that you use your own pens when signing your delivery notes, our Drivers will no longer be equipped with these when they arrive.
- Our Showrooms are being and have always been cleaned thoroughly on a daily basis, all cabinet handles, door handles and switches are being wiped down with alcoholic solution regularly over and above our cleaning regime.
- Our Sales team are continuing to work to service showroom visitors and adhering to the personal space advice, our showrooms are 4000 square feet each with only ever a maximum of 4 staff and light visitor traffic.
- Our staff will also ensure all phone calls and emails are being actioned and responded to promptly, as normal.
The health and wellbeing of our customers and team remain our top priority and we want to reassure you of the diligence of our approach. At this time we can only react to the situation and evidence as it develops, but we will react quickly and advise accordingly.
We thank you for your understanding during these unprecedented times.
We will continue to service our Clients as long as there is a healthy household for our staff to work in and until such times as Government restrictions may no longer make this a possibility. We send our best wishes to all of our clients, their families and friends in these unprecedented times and hope everyone stays safe.